The Collaborative aims to:
- create a virtual centre of excellence around mental health education, training and workforce transformation.
- provide a “go to” voice for HEE and other national bodies on issues relating to mental health workforce issues.
- allow members to collaborate (collectively or bilaterally) to develop and share evidence based good practice.
- support the pursuit of shared business development opportunities in the UK and internationally.
The Collaborative Values are:
- The Collaborative has developed the following values which underpin the work of the Collaborative. The members are committed to:
- The development of consistent MH best practice across a National Health Service for England and associated education, training and workforce development to enable this.
- A shared endeavour with commitment from all member organisations
- The robust evaluation of the effectiveness and impact of its work
- Openness and transparency between member organisations
- Valuing the input of people with lived experience in the design and delivery of its activities