We have recently published a report. Download it here
In February 2018, the unit organised a workshop for the National Mental Health Workforce Development Collaborative. The Collaborative is a voluntary group of seven mental health trusts, including:
- Avon and Wiltshire Partnership Trust
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
The Collaborative workshop considered how to adopt the recommendations from Thriving at Work report, commissioned by the Prime Minister and led by Dennis Stevenson and Paul Farmer. HR directors and staff health and wellbeing leads from the Collaborative came together to workshop strategic and operational approaches to implementing the core and enhanced standards from the Stevenson and Farmer’s report. The workshop report is intended to assist NHS organisation in measuring current practice against the recommendations, and to share good practice in developing plans to meet the Stevenson and Farmer’s recommendations.
Read the full Collaborative workshop report here.